Saturday, June 6, 2009 by Rebecca

Strength Cycle - OVER

I've been putting off this post because i wanted to do a big analysis thingy about where I was when I started, etc etc etc. but I haven't found the time to put that together so I'm just going to enter the details of the last day and hopefully I will find time to do the analysis separately.

SO:
Deadlift:
warmup 10 x 45, 5 x 95

5 x 120, 130, 140 failed on rep 5

21 x 110# (14,2,3,1,1)

Shoulder Press
warmup: 30 x 5

3 x 40,45,52,55,62 failed on rep 2 - twice.

21 x 37# - got it! it was slow and brutal, but i never dropped the bar.

I had a KILLER headache friday night - it kept me up into the wee hours of the morning, and it was still around a little when this workout started. I wasn't sure whether the workout would help or exacerbate it, so I was a little tentative and slow to start. The work did make the headache subside, but the heavy deadlifts kinda tweaked my back. Just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment