Wednesday, March 25, 2009 by Daniel

Karen

Wow, over a year of CrossFit and this has never come up for me.

For time:
150 Wallball shots, 20 pound ball

9:55 RX

There were too many people to all go at once, so we went in heats. I coached Eric through the first one, where he wound up getting the top score of the day at 9:43 with the strategy of 15 every minute, on the minute. When it came my turn I used the same strategy, but while he started falling apart after 100, I started breaking down after 75. I managed to keep it together until the second-to-last round, at which point it was just 10 or 5 at a time. I really wanted to match or beat his score, but came up 12 seconds shy. Oh well. It's still the second-best score of the day, I think, which makes me happy.

1 comment:

Ev said...

Great time and especially for first time, Daniel! Awesome.

Post a Comment