Sunday, September 28, 2008 by Daniel

Cindy

Despite being a bit sore from FGB, we couldn't pass up the opportunity to do Cindy today. Not sure why, but Cindy has always been one of my favorite CF workouts - it was the very first one I did, so maybe that's what earned it its special place in my heart. It's not like she isn't as much of a punishing, brutal bitch as the other CF girls.

*18 hour fast*

In 20 minutes, how many rounds of:
5 pullups
10 pushups
15 squats.

13 rounds (PR).

My goal was 15, so I'm a little bummed. The last time I did this was May 15, when I got 10 rounds. Three more rounds in four months - I could wish for more. On the plus side, my pullups were always strong and consistent kips, and weren't what killed me - it was the pushups.

I won't post all my splits, as that's not very interesting, but here are the salient points: My fastest round was 0:54. My slowest was 1:58. The average of all rounds was exactly 1:30. I'll need to get that down to 1:20 to get 15. Hopefully next time!

1 comment:

Ev said...

Thirteen is a big improvement over 10 AND I think you're improvements will probably come faster now that you're doing a different diet that seems to really be working for you.
How's your ankle?

Post a Comment