Thursday, July 2, 2009 by Rebecca

FGB - Again

Warmup:run 400m, 10 pushups, pushpress skill work, wallball skill
practice

WOD:
In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute.
This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed
before repeating. We've used this in 3 and 5 round versions. The
stations are:

1. Wall-ball: 20 pound ball, 10 ft target. (Reps)
2. Sumo deadlift high-pull: 75 pounds (Reps)
3. Box Jump: 20" box (Reps)
4. Push-press: 75 pounds (Reps)
5. Row: calories (Calories)

The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of
"rotate," the athlete/s must move to next station immediately for good
score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each
calorie is one point.

Results:

ExerciseSet 1Set 2Set 3Total
Row
15
13
14
42
Wall Ball *10#
1
4
4
9
SDHP
12
12
9
33
Box Step-ups
17
17
16
50
Push-Press
8
7
6
21
TOTAL
53
53
49
155

Comments:
I did better today than I did last week. My row, my SDHP and my push press - heck even, marginally, my wall ball, are up. The box step ups slid down a couple reps i'm sure just from not coming at them first thing. I was having a hard time keeping my balance today. (Likely from being thoroughly winded.) ANd though there was improvement from last week - it still falls short of my perfomance in April for pretty much every exercise except rowing.

the 14 and 15 on the ROW are definitely PR's.

The wall ball is still just absolutely ridiculously bad. even with the 10# ball. Where the hell did this skill go?

No comments:

Post a Comment