Monday, April 26, 2010 by Rebecca

2010-04-26

Warmup: run 800m, ME

Mini-metcon: 8:05
Each followed by 'gate sprint' approx 35m

40 situps
30 squats
20 pushups
10 jumping pullups (attempt-they were pretty pathetic)

I was last by nearly 2 minutes. The sprints were anything but. my legs just felt like lead, and they kept threatening to give out on me, so they were more jogs or even shuffles.

A couple brief handstand attempts

Spent most of the evening working on right legged pistols. (sitting down to and standing up from a stack of 3 55# and 1 25# bumpers)

Left to it's own devices my right hip and right knee do not track correctly over my foot. My knee tracks to the inside and my hip swings way out to the right. It's some very strange geometry, and I have to really concentrate and literally force them into the right path. It feels extremely remedial, and is therefore very frustrating and even a little embarrassing. But it's definitely the right thing to be working on. *le sigh*

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment