Sunday, September 13, 2009 by Rebecca

Bar Gone Bad

Three rounds of:
Hang Squat Clean 95/65 (Reps)
Hang Snatch 95/65 (Reps)
Burpees (Reps)
Kettlebell Swings 2.0P/1.5P
Push-Jerk 95/65 (Reps)

In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute.The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. On call of "rotate", the athletes must move to next station immediately for best score. One point is given for each rep.

ExerciseSet 1Set 2Set 3Total
KB Pushpress 2 x 8kg
16
14
13
43
Clean high pull - 65#
6
5
6
17
Hang Snatch - 45#
3
1
2
6
Burpees
13
12
12
37
KB Swing
9
12
10
31
TOTAL
47
44
43
134


Comments:
this was a tough one, though i think something wasn't scaled quite right since this score is actually higher than my FGB score ... but only when i don't do box jumps. Still, i gave it everything I had and I'm pretty pleased with my performance. It would have been ideal to start with KB swings and end with burpees, but I gave Elaine that spot. It the first round, I was so tired from the burpees that the KB knocked me over and made me fall on my ass. It felt quite a lot heavier than it has lateley.

No comments:

Post a Comment