Sunday, August 16, 2009 by Rebecca

Fight gone truly terrible

WOD:
"Fight Gone Bad!"

Three rounds of:
Wall-ball, 20 pound ball, 10 ft target (Reps)
Sumo deadlift high-pull, 75 pounds (Reps)
Box Jump, 20" box (Reps)
Push-press, 75 pounds (Reps)
Row (Calories)

Results:
135?

I managed to lose my score sheet. not the end of the world. I had a terrible score. particularly because 60 of my 130-somthing score were box-step-ups. I did ok on the row - between 11 and 13 though it was a huge struggle just to get that - I had a hard time keeping the watts over 1000 for the first time in a long time - and not more than 5-8 reps on each round of the SDHP and PP. and i think 4 reps cumulative for the wallball - and i think only 1 or 2 of them hit the wall on the x instead of getting high enough but not touching the wall.

But I have a really good excuse. We had to put our cat Felix to sleep the day before, and we had been up with him every hour the night before that. I also decided that the trauma was every justification i needed to jump off the diet bandwagon with both feet so all i ate all day was essentially junk. So - bad sleep, emotionally wrecked and shoddy fuel. Hardly surprisijg I did so badly.

I've GOT to work on my wallball before the september fundraiser though.

Oh - And I discovered that I've lost 5 pounds. not. good. I swear - I stop paying attention for 2 weeks, and all my hard fought for muscle goes away :-( damnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment