Saturday, May 30, 2009 by Daniel

Strength Cycle Week 11, part 2

I've been fighting off a case of the grumpies today, which meant a reluctance to do this workout (not having a group setting like a class is a real disadvantage sometimes). Thankfully, Rebecca and I managed to work through it, and I felt better afterwards, despite the annoying pain in my arms.

Deadlift x 5: 250 - 275 - 305 (pr)
Deadlift x 21: 240 (unbroken)
Press x 5: 75 - 90 - 105 (pr)
Press x 21: 75 (18-3)

I really focused on keeping my ass down on the deadlifts, and earned some praise from Rebecca for it. Very pleased to get 105x5 on the press, and was not at all surprised to fail on the big set - a five pound jump from last week combined with some tired arms from the heavy set, I was pleased to make it all the way to 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment