Tuesday, April 7, 2009 by Rebecca

Freedom

Tuesday:
Sleep:
12:15 - 6:50 - restless. Too much going on in my head.

Food:
7:15 - 5 oz black coffee w/sprinkle of cinnamon
1:15 - cottage cheese, etc.
Ate more stuff - studied a lot.

Wednesday:
Sleep:
1am - 6:25 OW OW OW yuck! Slept ok while i was asleep - 5.5 hours DEFINTELY not enough - i can't believe i used to do this ona regular basis. I went to bed when I was falling asleep over my book, figuring I could get up early and try to finish what i could with the aid of some coffee.

Took my test, and for good or ill I am done with that class (Intermediate Accounting II). For the record - I am never taking another online course again if I can avoid it. I actually get quite a lot of being in the classroom, and I really missed it.

It's good to have my life back - we watched 2 hours of TV tonight with out pizza, and then spent the rest of the evening watching movie trailers - it was heavenly.

Warmup: almost non existent - a little jump rope - about 250 m rowing.

WOD:
50% volume of
21 Pull-ups (men C2B)
21 Sit-ups
Walking lunge 100 ft.
18 Pull-ups
18 Sit-ups
Walking lunge 100 ft.
15 Pull-ups
15 Sit-ups
Walking lunge 100 ft.
12 Pull-ups
12 Sit-ups
Walking lunge 100 ft.
9 Pull-ups
9 Sit-ups
Walking Lunge 100 ft.
6 Pull-ups
6 Sit-ups

Results:
19:10. For 50%.

Comments:
Ridiculous and embarrassing. The walking lunges are hard for me - and by the end my legs had basically decided to stop cooperating altogether. But the real time killer was the pullups. Since I was only doing 50% I decided to make every pullup as legitimate as I could manage - which meant lengthy rests between attempts.

Food:
12:30 - cottage cheese,etc.
1:10 - 2 oz spiced cashews
3:30 - 4oz chicken 1/2 a little yam, some roasted cauliflower and protein powder gravy.
7:00 - 16 oz milk
8:15 - 2 slices Zachary's pizza (end of class, I worked my butt off, yay I'm free, indulgence), 1 cup spinach salad w/ walnuts, cranberries, and feta, 16 oz milk
11:30 - 2 zma

2 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats on finishing your class! Accounting... yikes:). That's what I do in my job, but I've never taken any classes on it... too scared;)haha.

Ev said...

Congrats on being done. I hear you about online vs. live. Online blows. Now you can get back to your life and hopefully get better sleep. See ya at climbing.

Post a Comment