Sunday, February 22, 2009 by Rebecca

Keeping it fun.

Salsa: 2.5 hours of aerobic Latin (mostly) fun.
Went dancing with Ev and Elisa @ Allegro. I can dance pretty well with the right partner. With the wrong partner I am absolute crap. I need to learn how to turn better. I think I am better at it than I used to be, but not enough to keep it together if I'm having a hard time reading the leader's signals, and/or they're not good at keeping me over my center of gravity. It's probably worth taking a class on turns and spins - but not soon. I think I need a break from salsa because I can feel my "GET IT RIGHT" tendencies surfacing. Maybe in a month or two.

Sleep:
1:05 - 9:50 only woke up a couple of times - though once was with a bad foot cramp around 2:45. Fortunately I got it to go away without having to take a bath.

Food:
10:30 am- cheesy 3 egg scramble with veggie sausage patty, 12oz coffee w/2/3 cup milk
2:30 2oz spiced cashews
3:00 12 oz milk
5:00 - 3 Tbs peanut butter on a low carb tortilla with cinnamon, 6oz coffee w 1/3 cup milk
7:30 - 1 oz spiced cashews, 1 multiv, 4 omega-3, 2 glucosamine
11:00 - 2 magn/calc/zinc

No comments:

Post a Comment