Sunday, May 11, 2008 by Daniel

Mini-Cindy

It's been a busy weekend with friends and family, so not a lot of exercise going on. We went on a pleasant bike ride in Sacramento yesterday for 25 or so miles, but it was FLAT and SLOW so doesn't really count.

The exciting news, though, is that this morning Rebecca (my wife) said she felt restless, and SHE came up with the idea of doing a mini CF workout on our own before our respective moms showed up for Mothers Day activities! So we did a little mini-Cindy:

In 10 minutes, how many rounds of:
5 pullups
10 pushups
15 squats.

(I did 5, she did 4.)

But I'm thrilled that she took the initiative to do this - her reaction to CF has so far been mainly positive, but kind of ambivalent about how hard it is. I think she's getting into it more and more, though, which is awesome! I'm waiting for her to set her sights on a DH pullup, Byers-style.

No comments:

Post a Comment