Friday, May 1, 2009 by Daniel

On our way

Squeaked in this little workout just before heading down to Aromas for the weekend:

For Time, in any order:

75 Box Jumps 24"/20"
75 Burpees
75 Wall-Ball 20#/14#*
75 Push-Ups


Uh, I don't remember. 21ish, I think.

Friday was the first day I started to feel recovered from my cold, although it was still lingering a little. I really wanted to get a WOD in just to try and keep a foot in the game, but I didn't want to risk a relapse or killing myself before the qualifiers, so I went at about 75% intensity for the full volume. It felt good, with the volume just barely on the far side of intimidating. Probably spent a little too much time chatting while catching breaths, but whatever - as my DOMS the next two days would attest, I was doing something.

Caught dinner with Alex, Rebecca and Jiro at Le Cheval, and then headed down to Aromas. Checked in the hotel at around 10:30 and went straight to bed, since we had to be at the ranch before the crack o'dawn the next day. Details to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment