Monday, April 13, 2009 by Rebecca

Social Climbing

Sleep:
3:30 - 9 again. Even BIGGER OW. To top it off, the email(s) I sent with the report I had been working so hard to get done before Monday AM didn't even go out properly, so when I got up @ 9, I had to scramble around and try to get it out asap. So glad I made the effort and lost so much sleep :-|

Came in to work around noon and left @ 5.

Got some climbing - but nothing terribly ambitious; I was tired.

5.9 (blue(?) tape - far south wall) (c)
5.8 (white tape up the dihedral) (c)
10a (light green tape southern end of the east wall)(f)


To sum up the rest week - I fail at rest weeks. I think it probably would have been great if I had managed to keep to a good sleep schedule and good eating, but apparently I fall off both those wagons when i think I'm "resting" and that keeps me from recovering as much as I might otherwise. As it was, Ifelt pretty darn beat-up at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment