Sunday, March 22, 2009 by Rebecca

#@*#&^ homework.

Sleep:
1:30-9:45 There was some restlessness from me and the cats in the morning - but I was determined to stay in bed for at least 8 hours.

AM Commentary:
I am not going to the gym today :-( I got no homework done yesterday, so I have to get it all done today if I want to go climbing tomorrow. With the strength and the FB and lunch that's a lot of hours not studying. Also, my right shoulder is letting me know how unhappy it is about being made to actually work. It kinda hurts. So I will try to catch up on the strength stuff tomorrow.

PM(AM) Commentary: I actually managed to get all my homework done, so I don't have to rush home from climbing tomorrow to complete it. YAY! I had a weird pointy pain in my side - on the right just under my ribcage for some of the afternoon, and the again, a little bit worse, in the evening. I looked up they symptom, and it looks like it could be anything from a pulled muscle to gall bladder to colon to a collapsed lung. It happend after eating both times, so I am guessing it has nothing to do with my lungs. I guess I'll just see if it comes back. I hope not.

Food:
10:30 - 3 egg cheesy scramble w/ veggie sausage, 10 oz coffee w 2/3 cup milk.
11:30 - 1 strip turkey jerkey
3:00 - 1 cup lefover indian food, 16 oz milk
3:45 - cheese and mustard wrapped in deli slices of turkey (2), spoonful of peanut butter, 10oz coffee 2/3 cup milk
6:00 - 5-6 oz rotiserrie chicken w/ BBQ sauce
8:30 - Kung Pao Tofu with peanuts & 16oz milk.
Forgot to take my vitamins. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment