Thursday, February 19, 2009 by Rebecca

One more week of beginner salsa.

Salsa was fine today. Not exciting, not horrible. I do like my new shoes - although the snap on elastic bands are a little tight. I need to get that remedied. I've started looking forward to the class being over. I enjoy helping the confused new leaders try to figure out how to signal what they'd like me to do - up to a point. It's a lot more fun to dance with someone who really knows what they're doing though - and I'm just not going to find that at a beginner class. One more week. I'm looking forward to just going dancing, and not taking a class beforehand, so all the newbie leaders feel like they know me, so I am a safe target to ask to dance later. That sounds horribly selfish doesn't it? Well. Sometimes I am.


Sleep:
11:48 - 7:48 - woke up nearly every hour on the hour starting @ 1:42.

Food:
Breakfast: 3 egg scramble with cheese & butter, 2 strips veggie bacon, 1 cup coffee w/2/3 cup milk
Morning snack 12:20: 1 cup cottage cheese 2 oz slivered almonds 1 tsp cinnamon
Afternoon Snack 2:30: 1.5 oz Spiced Cashews
Lunch 4:2o 1 helping of Tofusagna
Dinner 6:20: 2 slices of Meat lovers pizza from wholefoods.
Post Dancing snack 9:45: 12 oz glass of 2% milk

No comments:

Post a Comment