Sunday, October 12, 2008 by Rebecca

Body Comp Analysis

Weight 124(0)

Arms: 10.25 (L&R) (+0.25)
Shoulders: 38 (-0.25)
Chest: 33.25 (-0.5)
Waist: 29.25 (-0.75)
Hips: 36 (-0.75)
Thigh: 20.75 R (+.75) 21.0 L (+.5)
Calves: 12.75 R (-0.25) 13.25 L (0)

Body fat content according to this Zone Body Fat % Calculator
BF% 22 (-2)
97# lean body mass
27# fat

Better!

I'm excited that my arms and my thighs are bigger - less excited that my shoulders and chest are smaller, but a 3# gain in lean body mass is cool :)

2 comments:

Melissa Urban said...

Rebecca - any gain in LBM is cool! It's nice to see your hard work paying off in cold, hard numbers. As for the kipping, it "clicked" for me when I REALLY started pulling my head and chest through my arms at the bottom. That loads up the shoulders for the pull back and up. The other thing that I realized is I was over-swinging... focusing on getting my LEGS back and forth. It's not in the legs - think about pushing the CHEST forward (which makes a big "C" with your body) and then BUMP the car door shut with your butt (which closes the hips and gets you up). Hope that helps - and keep practicing, because I STILL have days where they just won't go.

Ev said...

Woo Hoo! YEAY MUSCLE!!! This is my observation based (non-scientific) theory on breasts and body comp. I don't think you'll lose your breastesses. Mine are a little smaller, but overall still around, even at a lower body fat percentage. I think if you start off pretty large all over, you might end up w/ a lot less boob-age, after a major body composition change, but you started out lean and are mostly just gaining muscle.

Post a Comment