Thursday, July 10, 2008 by Rebecca

Headache update - everything's OK!

Without going too far into TMI territory, my headaches are generally hormone related - and I generally get them about once a month, so in order to try to avoid the headaches, my doctor moved me onto a more continuous birth control cycle. Well today I got a 'visit from aunt flo' despite the birth control - which explains the headache of the past few days - which is a huge relief. I should be completely back to normal in a day or two.

The real bummer of it all is that I really feel like if I had been feeling better I would have done a really good job with Angie, yesterday. I was feeling strong all-around with all my exercises: Stronger pullup, stronger pushups, and better squats. Stupid hormones Next time.

Think I might head to the gym this afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment