Saturday, June 28, 2008 by Daniel

Fight Gone Bad!

Three rounds of:
Wall-ball, 20 pound ball, 10 ft target (Reps)
Sumo deadlift high-pull, 75 pounds (Reps)
Box Jump, 20" box (Reps)
Push-press, 75 pounds (Reps)
Row (Calories)


ExerciseSet 1Set 2Set 3
SDHP 71#251815
Box Jump121010
Push-Press1177
Row151412
Wall-Ball 20#10108

For a total score of 184.

This was my first legit (RX'd) FGB, and I'm quite happy with it. Although I scored higher with previous ones, the wall-ball was only 12#, the jump was lower, and I didn't have a rower so did cable rows. For those things that can be compared (SDHP and Push-press), my reps were much higher.

Kacey and Brian came with us to try out Crossfit, and I think they had a pretty good time. They did really well for their first time, pushing hard but keeping control. It was great to share this with them - too bad they live so far away and can't join us more often. Maybe there's a CF gym in Sacramento they could try.

No comments:

Post a Comment