Friday, May 30, 2008 by Daniel

Michael and stuff

Morning:
Climbing: 9(o), 10c(f+),10c(f),10c(f+),10a(f),10a(f)
The falls on the a's were just stupidity due to exhaustion. A lot of falling but I'm still pretty happy, as I climbed "Daniels" with only one fall at the crux, and I think it's possible to do it without falling if I can nail that move and get to a good resting spot.

5x5's:
Back Squat & Bench Press: 100x5

Evening:
"Michael"
Three rounds of:
Run 800m
50 situps
50 back entensions

31:20 (approx)

Not sure how I was slower on this than last time, considering I was rowing then. The runs were on a treadmill set to 9.1MPH, and that was HARD - my metcon is not what it was when I was spinning twice a week. I had to wait for the back extensions a little, and the second round of situps were done on an incline which took longer (the others were done on a Swiss ball). Could also be because it was my third workout of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment