Friday, April 10, 2009 by Rebecca

50% Blog week, too.

It has been a crazy hectic week with bad food and bad sleep big work deadlines and 50% workouts or no workouts and I just haven't had time or energy to devote to blogging.

Despite the 50% nature of the workouts, I feel pretty beat up. Probably mostly due to getting 2-3 hours less sleep per night than usual, and not eating particularly well.

Thursday, I did not make it to the gym @ all.

Friday's workout of OHS and pullups went OK - I managed to use 25# for the OHS - I thought I was going to sup pushups for pullups but my wrists hurt too much after the OHS. The first round, I tried paralette Pushups for a more neutral wrist position, but i got 5 before collapsing. Round 2 I did jumping pullups instead - and only got 11. My pullups have been weak/missing all week - i think from trying to get them legit on Wednesday, and the OHS on Friday. So - basically I got two sets of OHS done with some useless attepts at exercise in between.

For the first set of OHS I managed to get the firt 8 unbroken, and then in 2's and 3's after that. The 2nd rund i only made it to 6. OHS are hard.

Saturday's workout was a good one. Though i was glad to only be doing half volume.
My total time was 13:40


Round
SDHP
Burpees
Run 200m
Total
1
0:57
1:41
1:18
3:56
2
1:33
1:47
1:09
8:26
3
1:59
2:07
1:08
13:40

The running went well :-) The first roud of SDHP actually went quite well, too. Burpees just always suck.

Ok - I've just got to save this and move on - more to come: sunday's lifiting, and monday's climbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment