Monday, March 30, 2009 by Rebecca

Social Climbing

Sleep:
12 - 7:45 Pretty good. no obnoxious cat incidents that I can remember. Wasn't quite ready to get out of bed though.

Warmup - Double under practice. I can still do them! I even managed to get 3 in one "session" once. 1 headstand. Got up after several attempts, getting down was - again - less sthan graceful.

Climbing GWPC:
3 10a climbs - none clean. I was tired. ALl climbs I would like to try again when fresh. Particularly the last one. (Light green tape on southern end of east wall) We had to leave early because I still had homework I needed to get done.

Food:
8:45 - 5oz black coffee
1:40 - Cottage Cheese, etc.
2:00 - Coffee w/milk
4:40 - BBQ Chicken, half a yam.
5:30 - 8oz milk, 1 multic, 2 glucosamine, 4 omega-3
7:20 - 8oz milk
8:45 - Chicken parmesean concoction, salad, 16oz milk
11:20 - 2 zma

No comments:

Post a Comment