Friday, July 18, 2008 by Rebecca

Bumpy water ahead

I'm beginning to get super freaked out about tomorrows ride - Right now, i am so sore from Wednesday's work-out i can't walk without wincing, and stairs are a real trial.

I just cannot believe that I am this sore from 200 squats. Daniel thinks it's entirely due to just the WOD.
However, I think it's at least partially do to the 'warm up' Max had us do. It involved a lot of squat related exercises: with a pvc dowel - 30 cleans, 30 OHS, 30 power snatch, and then with a kettlebell/dumbell - 30 one arm snatches each side - for a total of 120 reps of exercises that require anywhere from a 1/4 to a full squat.

I'm going to be really bummed if i don't finish the ride tomorrow due to being sore from a workout i did three days prior.

No comments:

Post a Comment